How Our Miami Hit and Run Accident Lawyers Can Help You
Our hit and run accident lawyers work diligently to value the full amount of your legal claim. Many people we meet with are surprised to learn the actual value of their case and what they deserve under the law. They might assume that they can only claim their emergency medical bills.
However, Florida hit and run accident laws are comprehensive. You deserve a range of compensation for all of the ways that the accident has impacted your life, both financially and personally. The laws vigorously protect accident victims, but many victims do now know their rights.
Services Our Hit and Run Accident Lawyers Provide
Our hit and run accident lawyers provide the following services:
- Confidential evaluation of your case
- Answers to all of you questions about the legal process
- Preparing and filing your claim for compensation
- Communication with the insurance companies on your behalf; negotiation of fair compensation
- Contact with the other party, conducting their deposition under oath to build evidence
- Helping to document and identify the full range of damages that you may deserve
- Settlement negotiations and collecting your judgment
- Appearances in court and presentation of the case to a jury, if you choose to go to trial
- Understanding representation and constant communication during the case
Our attorneys make sure that every client receives fair treatment in the claims process. We fully value your losses and strategically build the case to prove that you deserve full compensation. The Bernstein & Maryanoff hit and run accident legal team is a full-service law firm that puts our experience to work on your behalf to protect your rights and fight for the justice that you deserve.
Miami Hit and Run Accident Lawyers Taking Cases Now
The Bernstein & Maryanoff Miami legal team offers you complete legal representation. We do everything that needs to be done to get you from where you are to having a check in your hands. We’re here to take your call now. Call us today at 1-800-429-4529.