Neil I. Maryanoff Esq.
Mr. Maryanoff has been actively practicing law in South Florida since November 1978. He received his jurist doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law on May 28th, 1978.
In 1977, Mr. Maryanoff served in the Dade County State Attorney’s office for one year as a certified legal intern. The internship was conducted first while the Honorable Richard E. Gerstein held the office of Dade County State Attorney, and the internship was completed while the Honorable Janet Reno was serving as the State Attorney for Dade County Florida.
In 1978, Mr. Maryanoff left the Dade County State Attorney’s office for a clerkship at the firm of Carlos Lidsky, P.A. in Coral Gables, Florida. Upon passing the state bar exam, he became an associate of the firm where he handled criminal defense cases, both misdemeanors, and felonies. He also trained extensively in the personal injury field and handled all types of personal injury cases both pre-litigation and at trial. This included automobile accidents, premises liability cases, products liability cases, and general liability cases.
Mr. Maryanoff established his own law office in 1980. He handled cases in many fields of law including admiralty, bankruptcy, contracts, commercial, divorce, estates and trusts, securities, and criminal defense in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Maryanoff has represented many bail bondsmen and served as general counsel to the Dade County Bailbond Association.
Starting in 1988, Mr. Maryanoff concentrated mainly on the development of his personal injury practice. He is a member of the Florida Bar Association, Dade County Bar Association and Broward County Bar Association, and is certified to practice before the Supreme Court of the State of Florida, Federal District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and the 11th and 5th Circuit of the United States’ Court of Appeals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association – Member
- Dade County Bar Association – Member
- Broward County Bar Association – Member
- Broward County Bar Association –
- Honorable Richard E. Gerstein, Dade County State Attorney, Intern
- Honorable Janet Reno, State Attorney for Dade County Florida, Intern
- Carlos Lidsky, P.A., Clerkship
- Dade County Bailbond Association, General Counsel
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury in Miami
- Miami Car Accidents
- Premises Liability Cases
- Motorcycle Accident Attorneys near Miami
- Slip and Fall Accident Litigation in Miami
- Miami Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale
- Boca Raton
Visits our Miami Office at
15055 SW 122nd Ave
Miami, Florida 33186
- Florida, 1978
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida May, 1978
Bernstein & Maryanoff