Legal Malpractice Resource Links
- ABA Center For Professional Responsibility
Publications and information regarding legal ethics, professional regulation, client protection, and lawyer assistance programs.
- National Organization Of Bar Counsel
Legal ethics resources, and summaries of recent cases involving attorney discipline.
Reform-oriented commentary on attorneys and the state of the U.S. litigation system.
- Model Rules For Lawyer Disciplinary Enforcement
From the Standing Committee on Professional Discipline, American Bar Association.
- ABA Commission On Responsibility In Client Development
Links to state ethics rules, case law on lawyer advertising, legal ethics articles, and more.
- Directory Of Lawyer Disciplinary Agencies
Directory containing the names and addresses of each lawyer disciplinary agency, from the American Bar Association.
DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.