Miami Lyft and Uber Accident Lawyers
HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT WITH AN UBER OR LYFT VEHICLE?
Miami Lyft and Uber Accident Lawyers at Bernstein & Maryanoff have the knowledge and experience necessary to get you maximum compensation for your car accident injuries resulting from an accident involving a rideshare vehicle.
Results You Can Trust
With proven results, extensive experience, and a passion for justice, the attorneys at Bernstein & Maryanoff are committed to protecting your rights.
Slip and Fall
Nursing Home Abuse
The Miami Uber accident lawyers and Lyft accident lawyers at Bernstein & Maryanoff want you to get the most compensation possible for your Uber/Lyft accident case. We’re fully trained and experienced Miami personal injury lawyers with proven legal strategies to fight for your rights. Our legal professionals are ready to take your case and work on your behalf.
Call our Uber accident lawyers and Lyft accident lawyers at 1-800-429-4529 for a confidential consultation on your case.
Experienced Miami Lyft and Uber Accident Attorneys
Our Uber accident lawyers and Lyft accident lawyers are a fully-equipped legal team of six attorneys and more than thirty paralegals and other professionals who are dedicated to you. Jack Bernstein and Neil Maryanoff have more than 35 years of experience and thousands of satisfied clients. The Miami car accident attorneys at Bernstein and Maryanoff want every Miami rideshare accident victim to receive the compensation that they deserve. See how we can fight for justice for you.
Do I Have an Uber/Lyft Accident Claim?
You might have an Uber/Lyft accident claim in any of these circumstances:
- You’re the passenger in a ridesharing vehicle, such as Uber or Lyft, and you’re hurt because of the actions of a negligent Uber/Lyft driver. The driver may be responsible for several driving errors, including:
- Failing to obey traffic signals like red lights and stop signs
- Texting while driving
- Improper merging in traffic
- Driving carelessly or recklessly
- As the passenger in a rideshare vehicle, you’re injured in an accident caused by a third-party driver
- Either driver involved in the accident is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- You’re hurt in any way because Uber or Lyft allowed an unqualified driver to be an operator
- As a rideshare driver, you’re hurt in an accident that involves a third party
- A driver or passenger in another vehicle is hurt by an Uber or Lyft driver
- You’re hurt while entering or exiting a rideshare vehicle
Knowing if you have a strong legal claim can be a complex question. Don’t miss out on the compensation that you deserve by assuming that you don’t have a case. We invite you to meet with our Miami Uber/Lyft accident lawyers for a personal evaluation of your case.
What Can I Win For an Uber/Lyft Accident Lawsuit?
In an Uber or Lyft accident lawsuit, you may win compensation for any of the following losses:
- On-the-scene medical care like EMTs and ambulance service
- Emergency room and urgent care costs
- X-rays, scans, blood tests and other diagnostic care
- Prescription medication, mobility aids
- Physical therapy
- Mental health care
- Lost work and lost career potential
- Help at home with child care, chores, mowing the lawn, etc., if you’re unable to because of your injuries
- Pain and suffering compensation, mental anguish compensation and payment for the fact that your life isn’t the same
The exact amount that you can win for an Uber/Lyft accident lawsuit is unique to the actual losses that you have. The purpose of a lawsuit is to determine a fair amount of compensation based on your actual damages. In other words, not all claims are created equal. To maximize the compensation in your case, we determine what your actual losses are. Then, we diligently work to earn you the full amount that you deserve.
What Laws Apply to an Uber/Lyft Accident Claim?
Uber and Lyft accident claims are based on Florida car accident laws. Florida accident law says that victims may claim compensation anytime they’re hurt by the negligence of others. When you’re the passenger in a rideshare vehicle, the accident is usually the other driver’s fault. Even if you’re a rideshare driver or the driver of another vehicle, you may also have a claim for compensation. One of the ways that our attorneys help you is by determining who might be responsible for the accident.The critical factor for determining liability is whose actions lead to the accident, not necessarily whether you are in the rideshare vehicle or another vehicle at the time of the accident. How you pursue your claim may depend on whether the responsible party is the rideshare driver or another driver. Both Uber and Lyft have insurance guarantees for their drivers. In addition, Florida has minimum insurance requirements that apply to all drivers. These resources may be available to you as an Uber or Lyft accident victim.
What Sets our Miami Uber/Lyft Accident Attorneys Apart?
We believe that our Uber accident attorneys and Lyft accident attorneys provide outstanding legal services. Here are just some of the things that set our attorneys apart:
- Representation throughout the State of Florida – Wherever your accident may have occurred, our legal team is here to assist you. We’re experienced in the courtroom and prepared to handle your case wherever it may be.
- Dedicated personal injury accident attorneys – Our law firm focuses all of our efforts on representing accident victims. That gives us the benefit of the experience of thousands of prior cases and thousands of satisfied customers. Even when your situation is unique or complex, we have the skills to meet your needs.
- A robust legal team – Our leaders have been practicing law for more than 35 years. We have six attorneys and a team that is more than 40 members strong. When you work with us, you’re not just hiring a lawyer. You have an entire team working towards your success.
- Personalized attention – Jack Bernstein and Neil Maryanoff personally oversee every case that we handle. We communicate with you on your terms, whether it’s phone calls, emails, letters or even text messages. We explain the legal process and make sure all your questions are answered.
- No fee unless you collect – We want your legal claim to be worry-free. That’s why we offer representation with no risk to you and no fee unless you win your case.
Miami Uber Accident Attorneys / Lyft Accident Attorneys
Our Uber and Lyft accident attorneys are ready to help you get the compensation that you deserve. Our consultations are always confidential, and there’s no obligation. We’re dedicated to your success and fair treatment by the law. Call us at 1-800-429-4529 today to get started.